James O’ Keefe
August 31, 2021
Project Veritas released a new video today exposing a Sacramento, California AP Government teacher, Gabriel Gipe, who boasts about politically indoctrinating Inderkum High School students.
Here are some of the highlights from today’s video:
- Gabriel Gipe, AP Government Teacher, Inderkum High School: “I have 180 days to turn them [students] into revolutionaries…Scare the f*ck out of them.”
- Gipe: “So, they [students] take an ideology quiz and I put [the results] on the [classroom] wall. Every year, they get further and further left…I’m like, ‘These ideologies are considered extreme, right? Extreme times breed extreme ideologies.’ Right? There is a reason why Generation Z, these kids, are becoming further and further left.”
- Gipe: “I have an Antifa flag on my [classroom] wall and a student complained about that. He said it made him feel uncomfortable. Well, this [Antifa flag] is meant to make fascists feel uncomfortable, so if you feel uncomfortable, I don’t really know what to tell you. Maybe you shouldn’t be aligning with the values that this [flag] is antithetical to.”
- Gipe: “Like, why aren’t people just taking up arms? Like why can’t we, you know — take up arms against the state? We have historical examples of that happening, and them getting crushed and being martyrs for a cause and it’s like — okay well, it’s slow going because it takes a massive amount of organization.”
- Gipe: “There are three other teachers in my department that I did my credential program with — and they’re rad. They’re great people. They’re definitely on the same page.”
You can watch the video here:
These statements are nothing short of shocking.
Every American should be alarmed that individuals like Gabriel Gipe could be teaching their children.
In this case, Gipe is in charge of teaching a college-level government course to high school students, which makes it even worse.
Project Veritas encourages students and parents to contact VeritasTips@protonmail.com if they have evidence of political indoctrination and propaganda taking place in a classroom setting.