November 24, 2022
TheGunBlog.ca — Below is the list of rifles and shotguns that the Liberal Party of Canada wants to prohibit and confiscate under Bill C-21, their newest anti-gun law.
A Few Popular Models
- Benelli M1 Super 90
- Browning BAR
- FN FNAR
- Kodiak Defence WK180-C
- Kel-Tec RDB
- Kel-Tec RFB
- Kel-Tec SU-16
- Kel-Tec Sub-2000
- Kriss Vector
- Norinco Type 97
- Poly Technologies Type 81
- Ruger PC Carbine
- Springfield Armory M1 Garand
- Tavor/IWI X95
- Tavor 7
The Canadian Coalition for Firearm Rights shared the list this morning.
Bill C-21 Gun-Confiscation List
Source: House of Commons Standing Committee on Public Safety and National Security (SECU)
Download the PDF (800 kB)
Why It Matters
- Criminal Liability. If the bill becomes law and you own any of the listed goods, you risk criminal charges, police raids, and jail unless you surrender your gear.
- Semi-Autos Without Mags. The list includes many of Canada‘s most-popular semi-automatic, centrefire rifles and shotguns, including models that don’t take a detachable magazine.
- Criminalize and Confiscate. The Liberals proposed Bill C-21 as they work to weaken citizens, destroy the firearm industry, and eliminate personal gun ownership.
‘No Longer Legal to Possess or Use’
Phaedra Glushek, a lawyer for the Department of Justice, said today at the House of Commons SECU committee reviewing Bill C-21:
”If you’re asking what is the impact of the legislation, the impact of the legislation is, once it comes into force: These items would be prohibited and no longer legal to possess or use.”
Can you stand with us so we can keep standing for you?